Kings’ is a prestigious group of schools with a British heritage and an international perspective where children become effective, enthusiastic and independent life-long learners who are able to adapt to the changes and challenges of a fast-moving, modern world.
• We expect every child to experience success and happiness because they feel included, valued and secure
• Our values-driven culture promotes kindness, tolerance, social responsibility and respect for others
• A bespoke, challenging, and innovative curriculum enables children to take risks in their learning and think critically within meaningful real-life context
• Inspirational learning and teaching evolves and responds to meet the needs of each individual helping them to achieve more than they ever thought possible
• A culture of ambition, reflection and high expectation ensures children take ownership of their learning and achieve results ‘the right way’
• A rich and varied range of opportunities enable children to express their personality, broaden their interests and unlock their potential allowing them to express their individuality and expertise
• Our international perspective encourages children to embrace and respect the diverse community around them resulting in an appreciation, tolerance and genuine understanding of world cultures